1. Keep your carpets warranty intact. Carpet warranties require that your carpet be cleaned using the extraction method every year to 18 months.
2. Extends the life of carpet. Regular cleaning can increase the life of carpets considerably.
3. Protects your air quality. Carpets trap airborne particles. These must be removed in order to preserve your carpet and support air quality.
4. Preserves carpets. Carpet soiling is primarily made up of dry soils. Regular cleaning removes these soils.
5. Removes stains and spots that can attract more soiling. Removing them protects carpeting from more damage.
6. Prevents bacteria and allergens from accumulating.
7. Enhances the appearance of your home or office. Clean carpets portray overall cleanliness of the building.
8. Removes dust mites, insects and bedbugs that may have found a home in your carpet.
9. Clean fresh smelling carpets make people feel good about themselves and where they live or work.