Carpet Stores in Denver
Are you looking for a carpet store in the Denver area? There are a lot of factors to consider when deciding what company is best for your home and situation? Do you have young children or pets that require a carpet that can handle spills or pet issues? It would be helpful to find a carpet store that is very knowledgeable, has a large selection and can answer your questions without any high pressure tactics.
Most people love having carpet samples brought to their home. This makes matching colors much easier and will also save you time. If you are in the market for other flooring types like Luxury Vinyl Tile then it is helpful if the company you have come to your home can bring samples of these types of flooring as well. You are not going to want to go to multiple stores if you can find one carpet store that can supply everything for you at a reasonable cost.
We recommend that you spend some time doing research and reading Google reviews on your top choices. Call the best ones up and schedule an appointment in your home.
When you think of the best flooring company what do you expect from them?
- The best quality flooring for the money. For carpeting that means the highest quality in terms of the type of carpet you want such as a pet protect or wool carpeting. For Luxury Vinyl Flooring (LVF) you are going to want a waterproof LVF that is built to last for a long time and not fade. Most people do not know this but having an LVF with built in padding or having some sort of underlayment will make the floor softer to stand on.
- The best carpet installation means that the installation is guaranteed for life and that your carpet looks beautiful in every room. Very few companies offer this as they typically use subcontractors and unless you do not like something and bring it up when the job is done you are out of luck. The bottom line is that the life of the carpet will suffer and it will not look as good as it should if it was installed by professionals.
- The best price on your flooring is a combination of these factors as you may be able to get a cheaper price on the carpet one place and the installation cheaper somewhere else. For example, the big box stores often advertise free installation on carpeting but they do not tell you that you are getting the cheapest padding available. The cost of the pad is typically about double what you get from Coventry carpets, as well as the cost of an apple to apple carpet is about 30 percent more, thus their “free” installation is NOT SO FREE.
- Proper installation is critical to creating a great looking room. Hiring a professional flooring contractor will save you a lot of time, headaches and even money in the long run. The right flooring company will understand your unique situation, and work with your budget to make the most of your investment.
At Coventry Carpets and Flooring we build upon your dreams and provide you the best flooring and the nicest looking rooms for your home. We will come out to your house with our mobile showroom or you can come into our showroom, with an appointment, to get ideas for your flooring installation project.
- Coventry Carpets guarantees their installation and takes pride in their work. Our design consultants have extensive knowledge and can help guide you through the different types of flooring options and the pros and cons of them in specific rooms in your home. We are one of very few flooring companies in Denver that actually do their own installations for carpeting and luxury vinyl tile.
- When you compare the same carpeting, padding and installation price that Coventry provides you against any of our competitors you will find that we are about 20% to 30% less overall and your installation is guaranteed for life! That is why Coventry is the best flooring company in Denver.
Click on the links below to see any of our ratings.
Google Reviews gives us a 5 star rating with 150 reviews
Yelp gives us a 5 star rating with 39 reviews
Better Business Bureau gives us an A plus rating