Six Steps to keep your carpets clean: Vacuum high traffic areas often and make sure you have a schedule for the other areas…
- Vacuum high traffic areas often and make sure you have a schedule for the other areas so they get cleaned often as well. Use a quality well rated vacuum cleaner.
- Clean spills right away you should blot the spill with a solution of equal parts vinegar and soapy water. Repeat if necessary.
- Professionally deep clean your carpets at least once a year to remove deep down dirt. Deep clean more if necessary.
- Stop dirt before it reaches the carpet by using door mats outside and inside. If possible have everyone remove the shoes at the door and place on a floor mat.
- Use an air filter to reduce airborne dust particles in dusty environments.
- Use runners and rugs in high traffic areas. This will help to minimize soiling in the most trafficked areas.