August 28, 2019 at 12:57 am
Carpet tiles are a contemporary approach to standard broadloom carpeting. Commercial carpet tiles provide many benefits to any area. Carpet tiles are typically squares of carpeting that are made to lay down like regular carpeting. Some tiles attach to the floor using glue. Carpet tiles are designed to lay down easily, and they can be laid in patterns and blends of colors to create a unique look.
Different sized carpet tiles are available. Smaller carpet tiles create patterns with more variation, while larger tiles minimize the variation in patterns. This is where a carpet company can provide you with options and advice on what will work well for your commercial space. They will come out to your space with samples for you to view so that you can see the colors and patterns in your office environment.
Why Commercial Carpet Tiles?
Commercial carpet tiles are built to last and can handle heavy foot traffic. In a commercial building you can have a lot of other issues besides heavy foot traffic. Stains and spills are going to happen. Perhaps grease or tears to the carpet tiles as well. That is the beauty of the tiles. If one or several are damaged or worn they can be replaced without having to tear up all of the carpet. All you have to do is remove the damaged tiles and replace with new ones. Commercial tiles are made with low pile fibers which are not easily damaged by traffic and are very long lasting.
Carpet tiles can be used in a variety of locations throughout any commercial setting. They can be placed over subfloors because they are resilient to water and moisture.
The tiles backing material is breathable allowing the moisture to rise up through the fibers. The backing material is very strong and will hold extremely well for years.
Easy to maintain and clean. Easier installation then standard carpet. The tiles can be trimmed to fit virtually any area.
Call Coventry Carpets, we have the design and installation know how to turn your business into a space you will be proud of!
August 14, 2019 at 12:03 am
In the market for new carpeting? Which carpet store is going to be the best for your project? Do you have a specific type or brand of carpeting in mind? There are a lot of questions that you are going to want answers for. I would imagine that it would be helpful to find a carpet store that is very knowledgeable, has a large selection and can answer your questions without any high pressure tactics.
Most people love the ease of not having to travel in search of the ideal color and style of carpet and prefer having samples brought to their home. This makes matching colors for your own home much easier. It will also save you time and money as well. If you are in the market for other popular flooring types like Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) then it is helpful if the company you have come to your home can bring samples of these types of flooring as well. You are not going to want to go to multiple vendors if you can find one flooring store that can supply everything for you at a reasonable cost.
We recommend that you spend some time doing research and reading reviews on your top choices. Call the best ones up and schedule an appointment in your home. You will be happy that you did.
- When you buy your carpeting and flooring from Coventry you are dealing with one point of contact for everything. We do the layout, ordering and the install. If anything should go wrong, we guarantee to make it right at no cost to you.
- Our mobile showroom allows our sales consultants to come directly to your home or business with samples and give you a free estimate, on your schedule and because of our low over head and “WAREHOUSE” pricing we are able to pass the savings on to you. We also have a beautiful showroom that is by appointment only. Our experienced people provide you with the additional factor needed for a unique design that works with your home and lifestyle. We can answer any questions you have about all types of flooring as it is all that we do.
- If the work is not guaranteed and you do not get a warranty on the products, what can you do if something goes wrong? Make sure you hire someone like Coventry Flooring who has been in business for years. We guarantee to make any issue you have right!
- At Coventry Flooring our installers are employees. We are one of very few companies in Denver that guarantee’s the installation for the life of the carpet because we install it. Our installation crews are all insured and bonded. Most of our installation crews have over 30 years of carpet experience. They are reliable, honest, hardworking and pleasant to have in your home. Some notable installations that we have done are the “Brown Palace Hotel”, “Regis University” and “Steam Boat Grand hotel”.
- Coventry Carpets in Denver is one of two STAINMASTER® SHOWCASE Dealers in the metro area and I am sure you will see from our reviews that we come highly recommended.
- When you compare the same carpeting, padding and installation price that Coventry provides you against any of our competitors you will find that we are about 20% to 30% less overall and your installation is guaranteed for life! That is why Coventry is the best carpet store in Denver.