There are so many options to consider when choosing carpeting. Today’s carpet has a huge variety of styles,
fibers, and colors. The following information will help you find the best carpeting for
your lifestyle. You should ask the following questions to help you decide.
• What is the main use for the room(s) going to be?
• What kind of traffic do you expect?
• Will this room(s) be the center of activity in your home?
• Does this room have direct access from outside where you can track dirt in?
• Do you have pets and or children?
• Am I planning to be in the house for over 10 years? Over 5? Shorter? Longer?
• What kind of statement am I trying to make in regards to styling?
• Are you more into soft fibers? Or lower profile carpets?
Color and Texture is becoming more Prominent
Some of the new carpet trends are geared toward tweed colors and subtle patterns.
Softer fibers and extremely stain resistant yarns are also on the rise, Many tend to
coordinate easily with designs and patterns in other furnishings. This new style of carpet
is changing the perception of how carpet is perceived as not only a background to
showcase other furnishing but also can bring the focal point to the carpet itself.
At Coventry Carpets, we are well versed with the current design trends in color and
fashion, and are happy to help you chose the correct carpet for your home. Our unique
mobile showroom can bring these options directly to your home, so you can see them in
the true nature of your current lighting and décor. Our beautiful design center ( by
appointment only) is another way to look at fancy, fun carpets that will for sure make
you the envy of all your neighbors and friends.
Why Wait, Give Coventry Carpets a call today!